About The B Team
The B Team is a not-for-profit formed by a group of business leaders working to catalyse a better way of doing business for the wellbeing of people and the planet. By collectively advocating for policy change, driving progress in our own businesses, and investing in new solutions and tools for the business community, we work to drive social and environmental change.
The B Team’s small but highly skilled and experienced staff base and the internal operations to support them are an integral part of achieving The B Team’s core mission.
About the role
We are looking for a detail-oriented and highly organised Executive Assistant capable of providing high-level administrative and research support for our US-based Managing Director and Senior Management Team. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who excels at juggling multiple projects, and is comfortable working with teams across several time zones, in support of the organisation’s operations, events, community and communications teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling and trip management – securing key meetings, preparing materials, arranging travel and organising logistics.
- Managing US senior team correspondence with partners.
- Research assistance to support The B Team Initiatives, community engagement and communications.
- Managing and developing effective internal systems, which keep the senior team organised, including internal communications, calendar scheduling, and processing incoming inquiries and other correspondence.
- Assisting with onboarding processes for new staff.
- Supporting US senior team members with key administrative functions, including expense reports and managing our stakeholder and partner relationship management database, Salesforce.
- Coordination and maintenance support of Salesforce, working closely with the Associate in the Community & Development team to maintain contact data integrity, support the implementation of third party tools, and oversee updates to the system.
- Support accounts management with suppliers and invoices.
- Office management for the NYC based team, including phone / internet / other telecommunications, technology, office furniture and equipment, and vendor relationships.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- At least three years of relevant experience (in a non-profit or corporate environment).
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organisational verbal and written communications skills.
- Diligence and the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to be a strong team player under pressure.
- Self-starter work habits and the ability to effectively manage your time.
- Strong technical abilities with office tools (including proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google apps), teleconferencing, and an interest in staying abreast of the latest technology and suggesting new technical solutions.
- Patience, flexibility and adaptability with comfort in handling last minute changes in logistics or needs.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems an advantage.
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Passion for your work and the mission of The B Team.
If you believe in what we’re doing please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter (in a single PDF document) telling us why you are the best person for this job to email@example.com. Please use the subject line ‘Your Name – Executive Assistant’.
The application deadline is May 31, 2017.
Eligibility to work in the US is a requirement for application.