The B Team announces the release of 10x Bolder, a new conversation-based podcast series exploring how leaders align values with influence.
Launched to inspire and unlock the brave and collaborative business leadership required to build an inclusive economy that works for all people and communities while safeguarding our planet, the first season of the 10x Bolder podcast will spotlight the journeys of B Team Leaders including:
- Joe Kenner, CEO of Greyston, on unlocking the power of human potential through inclusive hiring;
- Hamdi Ulukaya, CEO and founder of Chobani, on why we need a new leadership playbook;
- Paul Polman, Former CEO of Unilever, on becoming one of the most purpose-driven leaders of our time;
- Christiana Figueres, Former Executive Secretary of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, and Mary Robinson, Former President of Ireland and Chair of The Elders, on how they collaborated to lay the groundwork for the Paris Agreement;
- Mats Granryd, Director General of GSMA, on building bridges for a sustainable future; and
- Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group and co-founder of The B Team, on being “Dr. Yes” and embracing failure, in a frank conversation with his daughter, Holly Branson.
Our economic model is broken, but we can build a better world if leaders everywhere commit to brave, collaborative action today. A new leadership playbook can deliver change in this decade—provided we summon the courage and elevate our leadership to meet this moment. Find out more: NewLeadershipPlaybook.org
The 10x Bolder podcast is hosted by Halla Tómasdóttir, CEO of the B Team, and is aimed at current CEOs and emerging business leaders. The podcast is part of The New Leadership Playbook –a collection of stories, insights and resources on 21st-century business leadership.